Never miss a show, keep up to date with the latest events that Stitch Sainte Luce are attending. We are always looking for new shows and fairs to attend, and for volunteers to help run our stalls. If you run an event or would like to volunteer, please get in touch!
The African & Caribbean Market is back for 2018, at The Forum, Norwich!
Friday 28th and Saturday 29th September
10am – 5pm, both days
Part of Norfolk Black History Month (BHM).
More than 30 stalls on both days, with products from all over the African continent as well as the magnificent Caribbean.
On Saturday only: African & Caribbean street food market (including Moroccan, Jamaican and South African cuisine) and great dance and music performances.
We will be raising money for Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) on the Saturday.
Free for all! All are welcome! This venue is accessible and has accessible toilets.
- November 30th-December 2nd: Global Village Christmas Market, Norwich
- October 28th-29th: The Big Textile Show, Leicester
- September 29th-30th: African & Caribbean Market, Norwich
- August 25th-27th: Canopy Market, King’s Cross, London
- April 14th-15th: Global Village Spring Market, Norwich
- June: Glastonbury Festival @ Green Futures Marketplace, Somerset
- September 4th: Africa Utopia The Southbank Centre, London
- September 16-18th: The Handmade Fair Hampton Court Palace, London
- September 30th-1st October: Norwich Global Village Market, Norwich
- October 29th-30th: The Big Textile Show, Leicester
- December 10th: Global Christmas Craft Market, Norwich
- September 26 – 28th: The Big Textile Show, Leicester Grammar School
- September 27th: Manchester Zifermarket, Manchester
- October 10th: Norwich Global Village Market, Norwich
- October 24 – 25th: Feminism In London Conference, Hilton Metropole, London
- December 4/5th: Norwich Christmas Market, Norwich
- December 5th: Green Ethical Christmas Fayre, Clapham
- December 12th: Fair Christmas Fayre, Oxford Street, London